If you ever wanted to take your game collecting to the next level, then you need to get your hands on these.
Universal Game Cases can be bought from a multitude of online stores, but here’s a few good ones.
– The Video Store Shopper (100 cases for $69 or 50 cases for $40)
– Media Shelving (100 cases for $69)
For replacement covers, check out The Cover Project.
Amazon Affiliate links to the tools used in the video:
– 15″ Metal ruler with Cork Backing:
– X-Acto Precision Knife with Safety Cap:
– Fiskars Rotary Cutting Set:
(I bought this set in order to do some sewing projects, but you could also use the pieces of this set to cut the covers without the need for a metal ruler or a precision knife. I just find it easier to use the setup showcased in the video. If you just need a cutting mat, then I suggest the following link).
– Self-Healing Cutting Mat (24″ x 18″):
– Dremel 200-1 Rotary Tool Kit:
– Dremel Grinding Stone:
– Flush Wire Cutter:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sprogmenys.net/game/